New member in UT

DaneJurrous

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would introduce myself here on the forum. I am new to the XS650, I just picked up last week for about $250, but not new to motorcycles I currently have two others a 2002 Suzuki Bandit 1200S and a 1981 Suzuki GS750 that is going to be a cafe when I am finished. Look forward to chatting with everyone and checking out the other builds here on the site.

My XS the morning I got it.

11442328716_2aebdb5c79_z.jpg

Thanks Hairic and Paulrxs650! I was pretty excited to find it for such a great deal, my old boss called me up saying he wanted to get rid of it since it has been sitting for the past decade and a half.

I initially want to get it up and running, needs a few things to make it safe and basic maintenance stuff, then I will probably ride it a bit this summer. I eventually want to bob it out. I have seen a bunch of images and a few threads here and there of other builds and I would like to have one of a few different style bikes.

Any finicky things on these bikes I should check out while I am going through it?

Hey DaneJurrous! Good to know there are some xs650's out my way. Well soon to be anyways im moving back home to SLC soon as im out of the Marine Corps should be there around march-april. Where abouts in Salt Lake are you? Just bought mine last week. Its already a bobber but definitely still needs work. Plus its not yet my style. Ill post my intro soo with some pics. Chance btw.

Hey Chance it is nice to know of a few out here in the mountain west! I am over on the west side of SLC in Taylorsville. It will be a while till I am able to work on the xs since I have a current project I haven't been able to work on. Hit me up when your in, we can get a group ride together or something. (Mike)

Back