New Website Online!

bobber33

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey All...
Finally got our website up and running. Still tweaking it and adding pics as time allows.
We will update the "for sale" section soon with old parts, bikes etc...
Its basically a portfolio of builds and a blog section that goes back as far as 2008.
Check it out here
http://chappellcustoms.com/

Last edited:
Nice work. I'm drooling over the cb750!!!

I think its going to be for sale soon. He's just waiting on a new throttle cable.
Although my brother who owns/built that one lives just outside of Toronto... so you'd need to make a trip to get it :)

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@chappellcustoms.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.54 Server at www.chappellcustoms.com Port 80

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@chappellcustoms.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.54 Server at www.chappellcustoms.com Port 80

try again.. we just got tons of hits today. Plus we've been updating it here and there..
thanks pregrid

Great bikes!!! Really diggin the white '80 XS. Where'd you get the tail light and pipes? And which front master cyl. is that?

thats cool and congrats on building some sweet bikes. you guys have an eye for detail that is for sure.
with that being said, and i swear on my life im not trying to be a dick, why do people that start their own fab company and spend all this time and money on building bikes and websites and paint and everything that goes into it, end up using a tcbros hardtail? to be honest i think that it discredits any amount of work you put into your bikes.
again, im not being a dick, and i applaud you forgetting out there and doing it, its more than ive done with my life.

thats cool and congrats on building some sweet bikes. you guys have an eye for detail that is for sure.
with that being said, and i swear on my life im not trying to be a dick, why do people that start their own fab company and spend all this time and money on building bikes and websites and paint and everything that goes into it, end up using a tcbros hardtail? to be honest i think that it discredits any amount of work you put into your bikes.
again, im not being a dick, and i applaud you forgetting out there and doing it, its more than ive done with my life.

sounds like you have your own issues with tcbros?
But you do realize that a hardtail, regardless of who made it, is just tubing bent and welded together right? so to say that one is superior is just ridiculous considering there all made of practically the same material probably from the same iron company. They fit well and i like the look, the bikes speak for themselves. Simple as that.

sounds like you have your own issues with tcbros?
But you do realize that a hardtail, regardless of who made it, is just tubing bent and welded together right? so to say that one is superior is just ridiculous considering there all made of practically the same material probably from the same iron company. They fit well and i like the look, the bikes speak for themselves. Simple as that.

i have a little issue with tcbros yes, they look like shit. that is my opinion, and im well aware that mean nothing to you or probably anybody. im just fine with that.

i know what a hardtail kit is, and i said nothing about superiority. what i was talking about is a 'custom fab shop' using an internet hardtail kit on 'their' builds. just seems a tad...oh i dont know, lazy. this could also speak for your 'custom' fab skills. maybe your not comfortable with building your own. i dont know, i cant speak for you. and please save yourself the trouble, i dont need to know all your expertise about building bikes.

like in my original post, i was not trying to be a dick. im glad that they fit well and you like the look. im sure you sell the shit out of your bikes, and that is great. i was just voicing an opinion.

i have a little issue with tcbros yes, they look like shit. that is my opinion, and im well aware that mean nothing to you or probably anybody. im just fine with that.

i know what a hardtail kit is, and i said nothing about superiority. what i was talking about is a 'custom fab shop' using an internet hardtail kit on 'their' builds. just seems a tad...oh i dont know, lazy. this could also speak for your 'custom' fab skills. maybe your not comfortable with building your own. i dont know, i cant speak for you. and please save yourself the trouble, i dont need to know all your expertise about building bikes.

like in my original post, i was not trying to be a dick. im glad that they fit well and you like the look. im sure you sell the shit out of your bikes, and that is great. i was just voicing an opinion.

I hear ya. Just wanted to point out we are NOT a fab shop. But yes i get what u mean if we were that would be lazy i guess. On the other hand to make a jig and go through countless test's and scrap metal may not be worth it if you're only making 1 or 2 XS650 tails.

You are living my dream. When ever I build a larger garage I want to build some bikes. I wish I paid more attention in shop class and not at the hottie that was next to me. Lol

You are living my dream. When ever I build a larger garage I want to build some bikes. I wish I paid more attention in shop class and not at the hottie that was next to me. Lol

thanks bergoff...
Although this is not a "full time" thing for us it's definitely fun when we have the time.

Back