No Charges Pending! WTF?????

GeorgeKillianLett

Pretty new to bikes.
Reaction score
Watch as trooper slams into motorcyclists!

This couple is Blessed to still be alive!

They were both wearing helmets!

I can't believe the State Trooper isn't being cited for this! :wtf:
They were still able to forgive the Trooper after all that!
Takes a better person than me to forgive that easily!

Oops too many peeps took notice and the videos aren't "available" at this time!
On another similar note has your local news media made mention of the 2 million bike ride in DC? And the fact they were denied a permit?

On another similar note has your local news media made mention of the 2 million bike ride in DC? And the fact they were denied a permit?

Well, it was only about 800k of us that showed. We were really intimidated by the 24 muzzys that showed up to march for their "rights"...:wink2:

The top comment says that if it was anybody else "the tickets would be flowing like water."

Unfortunately that's not true. The motorist will say "I never saw him" and it rarely goes any further than that. All over the country.

But better situational awareness on the part of the rider might have prevented this. You must be aware of what's going on on all sides at all times. As if they're the enemy. It was the motorist's fault, but that doesn't matter to your broken body...

That poor womans face is why I ear a fullface helmet

Me too! Already have "rugged good looks" that are rugged enough without a bout of burger face. :yikes:

There are no charges pending yet because the state has not finished it's investigation. Funny they took the speed off the video data window before releasing the vid. Wonder why? :mad:

These folks that portend to hold our driving to a high standard are judged MUCH higher than WE are, as they should. I'm sure it won't happen, but he should be BEATEN with the book, not just thown at him. This is his JOB, "making the roads safe"

I think he was on suger high from all the donuts I told you riding in ohio was rough.haha
and nothing on the news around here about all the bikers in dc some of my brothers went.wish I could have.

Back