No tail lights front low beam burned

Panabikerxs650

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Last night went out and suddenly no head light no tail lights middle of night in the road.. today I'm still trying to figure it out what to do..check high beam and works fine..what happened yesterday that the bike was having like a dirt carb symptom and I pressed the throttle several time cuz don't want the bike to turn off...and then lights off....I appreciate you advice in advance .. already check tails bulbs and fuses and all of them are fine

What year is the bike? Got a voltmeter? I'd start at the tailight and work my way forward looking for voltage and condition of wires and connecters.

Fuses are ok...low Beam bienes...just high beam working...do you think low Beam burned has anything to do with tailights?

Thinking the reserve lighting unit, but that wouldn't affect the taillight or cause the blown bulb.

Hey guys sorry for the delay finding the problem which i finally found what was the issue: grown black wires (tail rear lights) were cut due to fatigue or because were too old... I replace them problem fixed

Back