Norton

Koy1964

Koy1964
Reaction score
Trying not to get my hopes up but i might be able to get my hands on a 60 or 62 Norton, My dads old friend has had it in a barn for over 30 years.

The horses and the chickens will miss it. It's been there all their lives.

Old Nortons are cool, some of them are REAL valuable. Put a Honda 350 in it's place to keep the chickens company. Horses don't like motorcycles. But they HATE bicycles. They're sneakin', always sneakin'.

I live in the middle of a million sq miles of horse farms. One time I was in some remote place I could never find again and I came around a turn and there was a nice gray horse there standing at the fence waiting for a visitor and as I went by he ran along the fence racing me or joining the herd or something. That was so cool.

I was out riding late one night when I came upon what looked like a brand new '48 H-D on the side of the road. (circa 1980) Fully restored and painted pearl white. It was so beautiful I had to go back and look at it. When I stopped a guy came walking out of the woods.

Turns out this guy had found it in a barn, restored it and was on his very first test ride when he discovered he had forgotten to fill up his gas tank. I found a coke can and drained a few cans to pour into his tank. Never saw it or him again.

Back