Nothing F**Ks your Friday up more

JR Hammer

XS650 enthusiast
Reaction score
full

SWEAR!

Ack. I've slept in on Friday, thinking it was Saturday, and I've gone to work on Saturday a couple of times, thinking it was Friday. I've sat at at my desk working for an hour before I noticed how quiet the office was.

The worst was when I was a mechanic, years ago. I noticed the service department hadn't been opened, so I unlocked, turned on the lights, fired up the service computers, made coffee, etc. I wrote up a few drop-ins, and wondered why it was so slow, and why the service advisor hadn't shown... :doh: I ran out and locked the gate, but had no choice but to work on 3 or 4 cars on my day off.

Ack. I've slept in on Friday, thinking it was Saturday, and I've gone to work on Saturday a couple of times, thinking it was Friday. I've sat at at my desk working for an hour before I noticed how quiet the office was.

The worst was when I was a mechanic, years ago. I noticed the service department hadn't been opened, so I unlocked, turned on the lights, fired up the service computers, made coffee, etc. I wrote up a few drop-ins, and wondered why it was so slow, and why the service advisor hadn't shown... :doh: I ran out and locked the gate, but had no choice but to work on 3 or 4 cars on my day off.

Many years ago I went in and when no one showed up I called my boss to tell him. His wife answered the phone and said, "Billy, we close on Sundays."

The next morning the boss gave me a week's paid vacation as I'd been working 2 shifts 6 days a week for 6 months straight.

Back