off the wall

DIRTY DOG

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
you all know I'm hardtail for life kind of ass hole (guy) but I think my next build will have rear sup.( see I can't even spell suspension ) lol just to see how it would turn out
I kinda like the look of the cut up brat style bikes we'll see what happens lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:yikes::yikes::eek::yikes::yikes:

One of our members built this softtail. Sorry, I can't find the thread.

Attachments

• XS-Chopper.jpg
    XS-Chopper.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 110
I like the Exposed/slanted shocks I had a H/D softtail and it didn't ride much than my hardtail's. just going to try something dif.

Last edited:
you all know I'm hardtail for life kind of ass hole (guy) but I think my next build will have rear sup.( see I can't even spell suspension ) lol just to see how it would turn out - - -

Hi Dog,
peering at the future through the murk in my crystal ball I see - - - leaf springs.
Oh yes, your next XS650 build will have leaf springs like on a late 1930s Indian.
Except the front leaf is round t'other way so the suspension is a leading link instead of trailing.
And the rear has something cantileverish with the leafspring kinda upright behind the seat tube.
And big ol' multi-disc elbow action friction dampers.
When you gonna start cutting metal, eh?

Hi Dog,
peering at the future through the murk in my crystal ball I see - - - leaf springs.
Oh yes, your next XS650 build will have leaf springs like on a late 1930s Indian.
Except the front leaf is round t'other way so the suspension is a leading link instead of trailing.
And the rear has something cantileverish with the leafspring kinda upright behind the seat tube.
And big ol' multi-disc elbow action friction dampers.
When you gonna start cutting metal, eh?

you just mite be on to something there hmmmmmmm I'll jest have to see what I can come up with.:yikes: may be fun

Back