Old School Speed's checkout problem

Dot Heton

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't seem to put more than one item in the shopping cart at Old School Speed. If I pay for each item individually I get shipping tacked on to each one. I sent him an e-mail but no responce yet, it's been about five days.

Has anyone used his site?

So I went ahead and tried to order the rearsets and triple tree from the Old School Speed site. I put the rearsets in the shopping cart and put my credit card info into the provided spaces and checked out. So far so good. I went back and put the triple tree into the shopping cart and proceeded to put all the credit card and address info into the spaces again. This time it wouldn't take the info, it said declined accross the top. I tried three times but it was the same story, declined. I'm willing to give him my money because He has a great looking product but his site might be hampering things.

I think I would shop elsewhere, looks like they don't want to sell stuff.
Leo

I just talked to Dale at Old School Speed and he's fixing me right up. Sounds like a real nice guy trying hard to provide good service keep the parts flowing.

Thanks Aldo for the number.

I purchased an upper tree clamp from them about a month ago. Dale said they were in process of revising their website (description details of the fork sizes and riser holes were not mentioned on the site). He called me after I placed my purchased (actually on a Sunday) to touch base and make sure I received exactly what I wanted. Great guy to deal with. Upper tree arrived soon after and looks great. Definitely buy from them again.

Yes I even got a follow up call to make sure I new that I wasnt getting the extra shipping tacked on. I don't think he's seen this thread either. Good service.

Dot H - Glad you got through to Dale at OSS. I've got two of his products on my '82 - very pleased with them. He is very committed to satisfying his customers.

Back