Omars makes a badass exhaust system..

Motocue

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
My bike is done and wanted a good buddy to come by and check it out. He was a ex pro motocrosser and than worked as a head mechanic for two major pro moto teams for years. So anyway he shows up and says wow second word nice pipes where did u find them. After running and riding my bitch he loved her. I had to tell him u can't have this one it's mine. Well back one I started my build I saw all them wimpy pipes and got one of Omars last sets , I felt like I hit the lotto when he stopped making them and I had one. Well he is back so jump on the band wagen and get a real set of pipes. These pipes rock , trust me .

image.jpg

Hi Motocue, sweet looking build! What year and model XS did you use ? also can you tell me a little more about your front end modification. I own a 1983 Heritage Special and was thinking about beefing up the front end, but I want to keep my 19 inch spoke rim.

I just did a post on my r1 front caliper and talked all about the front end . Go on my name and find the r1 post . My bike is a 81 , I bought with only 11,000 miles on her all stock. It was quilt the build . I went threw a devorse so I turned to the grinder and built this bike. Getting in the wind feels great with something I built . Feel free to PM with questions I will help u get it done.

No prob .. We all play in the same sand box so I'm here to help. Feel free to ask. I can do any machining u need to , I own a machine shop so.

Thanks for the great review of our exhaust Motocue. Love your bike...
We are really pleased that we can offer/make the high quality exhaust systems that you guys are looking for. We appreciate everyone's support..

Back