Omar's = Robert?

Don't know but I sent him an e mail about three weeks ago asking for a shipped price for about $800 worth of parts and he hasn't bothered to reply - order has gone elsewhere now.

I know there is a time difference between the UK and the states but I didn't realise it was that big a difference :)

I tried ordering a tank from him 6 months ago. Never got it or a reply after two attempts.
Glad now that I didn't, as the fiberglass tanks are giving problems.

I have gotten parts from him in the past, he is a little slow but always sent them within a few weeks. With the stuff he sales I tend to plan far in advanced so I wouldn't be last minute with him, he is a one man shop so need to cut him a little slack. Haven't seen him on here though.

I got allot of parts from him (Phil) in the past and some from Robert. I don't believe in cutting anyone any slack when your talking 6 months.

Robert does own Omar's... As a matter of fact, he was just in my shop a week ago. He has had a death in the family, and has been dealing with those things. I'm not making excuses for him, just letting you know the facts.. I've dealt with him in person and over the phone, and yes he is a bit hard to get ahold of..

Robert runs Omar's part time, and is an Aircraft Mechanic full time... I know he wants to get Omars to run full-time, but the transition is slow right now...

Robert does own Omar's... As a matter of fact, he was just in my shop a week ago. He has had a death in the family, and has been dealing with those things. I'm not making excuses for him, just letting you know the facts.. I've dealt with him in person and over the phone, and yes he is a bit hard to get ahold of..

Robert runs Omar's part time, and is an Aircraft Mechanic full time... I know he wants to get Omars to run full-time, but the transition is slow right now...

Sorry to hear he has had a death in the family.

I spoke to him on the phone long enough to find out he was out of stock on what I was looking for. He sounded like a good guy.

I had problems with Robert. I ordered over 1600 dollars worth of product, shipped the gas tank without the cap, it took over 6 months to get him to ship everything.... i paid extra for custom decals that were never shipped. I kindly emailed and phoned him to prompt getting things shipped.... he never got back to me on the missing decals or the gas cap. Nice enough product, awful service. I too am sorry for anyone's sadness of a family loss, but not returning email and keeping money for product not shipped is wrong. He seriously delayed my build, i have found better suppliers who actually communicate and ship their orders in full.

I ordered $500 worth of parts and received 90% of the order "within weeks" of placing the order. It has now been months and when i get the seat that was supposed to go with the fender the bike will be ridable. For now I am wasting $ just insuring the bike and not being able to ride it. In this state if you have a plate on it (drivable or not), it must be insured. I am thinking about back charging Omar's for this wasted cost, or going to visa or google or BBB, etc. I really can't stand dealing with someone that does not show integrity or stand behind their business. If you advertise it, have it in stock. Then ship it on time or don't take orders for it in the first place.

Back