Omar's ???

Robert is a really nice feller. He even came to have dinner with my wife and I a few weeks ago. He runs Omar's on the side, and has a regular day job. So be patient, and give him a call on CA time...

Believe me guys, I understand Roberts workload. I have talked to him a few times about my order, and I e-mailed him only so he could answer at his leisure. I only asked if he answers e-mails, so I don't make a pest of myself to him.

Believe me guys, I understand Roberts workload. I have talked to him a few times about my order, and I e-mailed him only so he could answer at his leisure. I only asked if he answers e-mails, so I don't make a pest of myself to him.

from what he's told me it's tough for him to find time to answer emails. Ir's ok to make a pest of yourself, I do it all the time.:D It's a squeaky wheel thing.

I gave Robert tons of patience (over 6 months worth) he is very slow, seldom returned email and never returned my email (s) with regards to product missing in the shipment. I feel lucky that i received most of my order as once he was paid my order seemed to sit on a back burner. My experience was awful. I would not order from Robert again

I called him once at a random time, he answered, said what I wanted wouldn't be in stock again for awhile, and was a friendly dude. Around last October.

I just got off the phone with Robert at Omar's and he sends his apologies to anyone that's been havin' trouble reachin' him. He just got back from the east where he was dealing with some fairly serious family issues. One of his biggest problems is that he has a real job too, but it looks like that is about to change. He's hoping to start to devote all his time to the biz by March or so. If you remember all the hoopla Mike's XS went thru when it changed hands you'll be a little more patient. Disclaimer: I am NOT involved in Omar's businesswise and do NOT get paid for this. I just hate to see a great resource for XS parts be handicapped and also Robert has been invaluable in helping bring my dream come true.

RacerDave, you have a PM.

I purchased and paid for items from Omar's that were NEVER shipped. Doesn't much matter ,in my opinion, how great of conversation pregrid may have had. If someone can't supply for whatever reason communication and/or a refund works for me. Keeping the money and not returning emails really bothers me. I consider it very much "lack of class" I only wanted others to know (reason for my mention) and only replied to this because i felt perfume was just sprayed on poo.

People either fly straight or they don't. I only wanted others to know of my issue (s) with Omar's. All that said, the items i did receive were of quality. He did short ship me and never returned any calls or emails.

I'm done on this thread, this is a great site with so much quality information.

Hope everyone ride's safe!!

Back