one of ours

Very fortunate man to have a wife with such a nature. Leave the tomahawk at home and just indulge and enjoy :)
Watch the video again closely, she not good-natured, she was basking in her husbands misery! :laugh: I kid I kid :D We've been together almost 17years and I couldn't be any luckier. She is a good sport and puts up with my crazy self, that alone is saying a lot about what a great gal she is :heart: She likes the bikes and loves to go traveling on them, maybe a trip around the country on an xs sidecar outfit? This summer we hope to ride from Massachusetts across New England and Nova Scotia and then take a ferry to Newfoundland, 2,000mi on a sidecar rig. I really am a lucky guy ;) p.s. The wife has read this thread and agrees with you I am fortunate to have her :wink2:

carry a piece of plywood with cleats build onto it in the sidecar.. instant solid ground
Good idea :thumbsup: The problem at first was the front tire against the broken ice :banghead: but after a while I just got it really stuck :yikes: I am putting a ATV winch on it so I can get it out next time. I'm always sinking this thing in something :laugh: I don't think the plywood would have got me out of the bottom pic :laugh: p.s. Actualy I rode the bike out of that one :bike:

Back