Overdue Intro

PlugHead

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been lurking on this site for a long time, so I figure an introduction is overdue. First let me start by saying I LOVE THIS SITE! It is very informative and everyone seems eager to help out a fellow XS'er, I have learned much and am always wanting to learn more. Now that the ass kissing is out of the way-- Hello my name is Andy (plug) and I live in the mountains of Va. and ride a mostly stock '83. A few things have been done to it but nothing major will be done until after this riding season. So many ideas not sure what direction to go with the build. I will try to get some pics of my bike on here soon, so until then thanks for the inspiration and keep up the good treads.

Welcome to our little slice of the XS650 world. We like it here and I think you will too.
Leo

A big hello from Newport News, Va. There are a few of us around in the loving state and we should get something together soon. I will hopefully be on the road again soon. I just wish there was more weekend in week these days. Hardly any time to get out into the garage.

Anyhow, welcome!
:cheers:

Thanks for the warm welome everyone. Hey Poverty I have no idea how you know that, but it is hard to beat a sweet '73 Nova with a 350 under the hood.:thumbsup: alfredo, I know what you mean it seems like all my days are weekdays.

Thanks for the warm welome everyone. Hey Poverty I have no idea how you know that, but it is hard to beat a sweet '73 Nova with a 350 under the hood.:thumbsup: alfredo, I know what you mean it seems like all my days are weekdays.

NOVA is what us lower Virginians Call Northern Virginia

NOVA= Northern VA

If you were From Norfolk It would be NORVA

get it ?

Back