For Sale - Oxblood's 5 dollar lets get this bike on the road sale! (1979 Stock Parts)

Oxblood

Steel-Toed Sneakers
Reaction score
I'm building a chop out of this guy and ran outta funds so I'm selling the stuff I don't need for 5 bucks each item plus the trip!

xssideview.jpg

I'm keeping the engine stuff, front frame loop, forks, triple trees, wheels and related hardware, controls, pipes and rear brake stuff. Anything else is up for grabs. If there is something you need shoot me a pm, and I'll see if I got it!

So far I have pictures of the following items:

Seat!

IMG_0193.jpg

Fenders! I'm keeping the brake light itself for now the mount will stay on the fender.

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

So help me get back on the road and once again, if there is anything you need offa stock bike let me know I might have it!

Stuff That is Gone!
Center Stand
Luggage Rack
Speedo

Last edited:
Every thing is 5 bucks! The luggage rack is gone, I have the shocks but no mounting hardware. They are KYB, dunno if that is stock, and a bit dirty. If you guys want em pm my your zips and I'll get exact shipping on these items!

Sidecovers are burgundy, the left side is dented. Dunno about fitment, one person in front of you I'll let you know if he wants em or not.

Sorry guys the holiday weekend was way more hectic than I expected. I'll get everything boxed up and shipping quotes this morning.

So far:
rambostylez is first on shocks with Furious D second
rezsst is first on the center stand
TurboFarviknugn is first on the front fender
Furious D is first on the headlight assembly with mixtacy620 second
junkshow is first on the tank with glennpd second
azman857 is first on the seat (see picture of bottom below and tell me if it's what you need) with hmusket

Thanks for your patience and I'll get you your shipping prices soon!

IMG_0279.JPG

Back