Paint photoshop?

These are very quick photochop jobs. I like the black and white tanks. The blue one I just threw in because it was the first one I did. The full-on flag paint job is going to be tough to sell on this tank because of the flat sides. It's shape doesn't work for wrap-around paint jobs.

Attachments

• Union_Jack_001.jpg
    Union_Jack_001.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 146
  • Union_Jack_002.jpg
    Union_Jack_002.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 164
  • Union_Jack_003.jpg
    Union_Jack_003.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 147
  • Union_Jack_004.jpg
    Union_Jack_004.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 149
  • Union_Jack_007.jpg
    Union_Jack_007.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 142
Hey, now I have to admit I didn't think of using the broad flat side as the flag, and the tank as another colour. I kinda like the last pic, with the dark blue main tank and flag just on the side.

I see what you're saying about the tank not really accepting a wrapped paint job like this. To be honest I considered the Mustang tank too before buying... I don't know where to go now :S

I really think it looks great on my stock tank, but that sucker is far too big to fit on this bobber anymore! :confused: :(

Triumph offers a Union Jack decal kit. Why not replicate or use theirs?

Could you post a picture? I searched google and came up with plenty, but the closest thing to what you were saying consisted of 4 stickers with the flag on them to put on a bike. Not quite what I think you had in mind..

Yeah too bad he went nuts lived in a box by a pond and hugged trees...

I prefer Warren Buffett:
"I always knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute."
"I buy expensive suits. They just look cheap on me."

- Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

- Truth has very few friends and those few are suicides. ~Antonio Porchia, Voces, 1943

- It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense. ~Mark Twain

Back