For Sale - Pair of Lectron 34mm Powerjet Carbs

Patches

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Gentlemen -

I have a pair of 34mm Lectorn carbs that will fit an XS650. I run another pair of these on my current ride, and have no need for tow sets since I'm done building XS650's for a while. Great American built carbs. These have been made famous by our own Hugh here on the forum.

These have been sent to Lectron for a cleaning and have not been run since. I will do my best to find the paperwork. The were cleaned, any issues addressed, new bowl filters installed and some hoses replaced. These are outfitted with the optional power jet. The bowls are discolored which seems to be pretty common. You can order new ones or leave these as they are. Lectron gave them a clean bill of health.

Get two carbs for less than the price of one. $340 shipped to your door.

Please feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions or concerns.

406485542.jpg

406485541.jpg

These are sold to Osetoderm at the moment.

Osetoderm-
I sent you another PM regarding the power jets I have.

Phail-

You're second in line

Gentlemen -

I have a pair of 34mm Lectorn carbs that will fit an XS650. I run another pair of these on my current ride, and have no need for tow sets since I'm done building XS650's for a while. Great American built carbs. These have been made famous by our own Hugh here on the forum.

These have been sent to Lectron for a cleaning and have not been run since. I will do my best to find the paperwork. The were cleaned, any issues addressed, new bowl filters installed and some hoses replaced. These are outfitted with the optional power jet. The bowls are discolored which seems to be pretty common. You can order new ones or leave these as they are. Lectron gave them a clean bill of health.

Get two carbs for less than the price of one. $340 shipped to your door.

Please feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions or concerns.
Today, 02:11 PM -osteoderm -Today, 02:35 PM :cussing::banghead:

The quick..and the dead!

Today, 02:11 PM -osteoderm -Today, 02:35 PM :cussing::banghead:

The quick..and the dead!

Home early from work, VM's spitting a bit, went online to re-check some Mikuni tuning, saw this ad (I check this forum more than facebook!), pulled the trigger. Dumb lucky, that's all... :D

Lucky bugger! Good sale, patches. I just read last night that the cast version of the smart carbs release date has been pushed back. I've read that some Aussies struggle to get the lectrons tuned coming off idle but at $350 a pair I would've loved to give them a run!

Home early from work, VM's spitting a bit, went online to re-check some Mikuni tuning, saw this ad (I check this forum more than facebook!), pulled the trigger. Dumb lucky, that's all... :D
Well, if by vm's you mean Sudco Mikuni VM34's then I'll help you complete your karmic circle and you can send those 34's to me. :wink2:

Back