For Sale - pamco complete ignition new milwaukee $205 shipped

Dillrepair

XS650 Member
Reaction score
pamco ignition kit 14-0902 from mikes... unopened, unused.. meant to get their high output kit and now I don't want to pay 20% restocking... will ship in a flat rate box... wondering how much paypal will charge me to accept a payment % wise... anyway I will sell the whole kit or just the ignition side of things and keep the advance setup etc email me or pm thanks

offers pending, i'm sorry this hasn't been the most organized sale... i've been out of town for the week and thought i would have better signal in northern wisconsin...

Posted via Mobile

Paypal are about 2-3cents in the dollar. 20%, thats $44.00 for a restocking fee. These guys who own mikes now are just f..king pricks.

Actualy thats a good coil in the set. Why not sell the coil and buy the high output coil seperatly. adding up the parts there is no saving by buying a kit

pamco ignition kit 14-0902 from mikes... unopened, unused.. meant to get their high output kit and now I don't want to pay 20% restocking... will ship in a flat rate box... wondering how much paypal will charge me to accept a payment % wise... anyway I will sell the whole kit or just the ignition side of things and keep the advance setup etc email me or pm thanks
you ordered the wrong part and MikesXS refuses to exchanged for the correct part. Did you tell them to stick the 20% stocking fee up the you know what?

damn... shoulda had him send it as a gift. hey, i will reply individually to pms ....

but the pamco and coil have been sold...

the advance rod and mechanism unused and in original packaging are still up for grabs if anyone wants them....

since its so late in the season and i'm finishing nursing school this december i've decided to wait another winter to upgrade my ignition as my TCI is still running like a champ for now.

Posted via Mobile

I'm interested in the advance. I have some friends that will be in MKE for Bike Polo next week. Could I have one of them just pick it up?

Back