PAMCO Price Increase

pamcopete

Ride.Enjoy.Life is Simple
Reaction score
Well, the other shoe has dropped. I am increasing the price of the basic PAMCO ignition from $89.95 to $98.95, but at the same time I am offering FREE shipping.

So, old price $89.95 + $6.00 shipping = $95.95

New Price $98.95 with FREE shipping = $98.95

Increase is $3.00 or 3% increase.

www.yamahaxs650.com

Pete, I don't think you would hear ONE complaint about your price increase. If you do, it's because they haven't spoken to you yet or used your products before. You are keeping the 650 on the road, brother!!

Heh I watched fuel prices tick up a penny every couple minutes on the digital sign at the jerk and squirt the other day. Your price is still more than fair, especially considering the customer service.

I agree, great product and price. i ordered a set for my last build and i will definetely be ordering another one for my build now.

Yeah, this increase is essentially imperceptible in light of the free shipping, and considering the entry cost of other EI options. Can't imagine you'd hear any crying about it, especially since customer support is so readily available here. At least that's been my experience. Thanks for a great product!

TC

Pete - any word on when Mikes will have the 277 re-phase kit back in stock..??

Do you sell the kits..??

Cheers.

Back