pamco ...???

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys ,,well last friday i went toooo bordertown in south aust... for my fortnightly shopping ,,and i dropped in to a small tiny , no nothing bike /mower shop sort off .. and this guys is always grumpy.. anyway,,, i asked how his xs650 sidecar was going .... and he said ,,,,yeh we won the state champion ship last weekagain ,,,,it goes very well ,,,,with my new pamco kit in it ,,, that was when i nearly wet myself .... it is worth noting that this guy was 1 eyedd about keeping points,,,,, they tended to let him down during the day ,, i actually dropped in a spare set to use,so naturally i,m tickled pink he,s seen the light .regards oldbiker

Last edited:
I'm not surprised..............a sidecar and a Pamco,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sounds like a sure winner to me:cheers:

Just wait until Pamcopete and Barb (she loves hacks) find out about this:D

hi guys ,,well last friday i went toooo bordertown in south aust... for my fortnightly shopping ,,and i dropped in to a small tiny , no nothing bike /mower shop sort off .. and this guys is always grumpy.. anyway,,, i asked how his xs650 sidecar was going .... and he said ,,,,yeh we won the state champion ship last weekagain ,,,,it goes very well ,,,,with my new pamco kit in it ,,, that was when i nearly wet myself .....regards oldbiker

Yes...yes...! :thumbsup: Definitely going to frame this one.....:)

I'm going to the store and get me pint or two of Foster's Ale.....:D

Cheers!

Back