PART ID

bTw1226

bTw1226
Reaction score
Ok, this is going to sound really dumb but i have checked my resources and cannot seem to figure this out. There is a small leuvered box that is bolted to my frame directly under the gas tank that has wires coming out of it and up to all my other wiring. can anyone tell me what this box is? It looks like a cooling unit of some kind or.... im not sure. if i can figure out how to post a pic i will. it has a part number which i believe reads (3G1-512G3)

I have a tree out side and it has bark and leaves, do you know what it is:D

Really, a pic, or if you cant get a pic at least tell us what year your bike, is how many wires and the colour coming out of the box and is your bike a chopper or original.................?????????????????

Ok, this is going to sound really dumb but i have checked my resources and cannot seem to figure this out. There is a small leuvered box that is bolted to my frame directly under the gas tank that has wires coming out of it and up to all my other wiring. can anyone tell me what this box is? It looks like a cooling unit of some kind or.... im not sure. if i can figure out how to post a pic i will. it has a part number which i believe reads (3G1-512G3)

If it looks like this, it's a resistor for the headlight circuit.
resistor.jpg

View attachment 21242

Back