Part Shark- review of 1st order

jetmechmarty

Project collector
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Part Shark
I made my first order on the 18th of January. They handed off to USPS Priority Mail on the 21st. I received today 1 Feb. The label stated it was sent 2-DAY.
All of the parts I looked up are better than Partzilla pricing, sometimes considerably. The shipping charges appear to be slightly below cost. The delay in receiving parts was on me, because Part Shark gives you the options including USPS or UPS.
I will be returning again when I next order OE parts.

Last edited:
Thanks for the report. I'm glad to hear their shipping isn't any more than anybody else's. I was afraid they might bump that up to compensate for their lower parts prices.

Thanks for the report. I'm glad to hear their shipping isn't any more than anybody else's. I was afraid they might bump that up to compensate for their lower parts prices.
Priority Mail was billed $8 to me. I can't mail anything Priority Mail for $8. I think UPS was offered at around $15, which is also reasonable.

I had a look at their website and I thought they said the customer wasn’t able to choose the method of shipment. Maybe that’s for cross border though. I’ll check them out more thoroughly the next time I need to buy parts cross border.

I had a look at their website and I thought they said the customer wasn’t able to choose the method of shipment. Maybe that’s for cross border though. I’ll check them out more thoroughly the next time I need to buy parts cross border.
Yes, cross border is likely due to Covid border closure. My last Canada purchase was FedEx and no option. That’s not typical for that particular site.

Back