For Sale - Parting Out 1981 XS 650 Special II

Do you still have the triple trees? Also, are the trees comlete?

Thanks,

BPD106

Got a good CDI box for $50, now I am looking for the steering bearing cap. I bought the newer tapered bearings through mikes, but have no cap/cover that goes between the bearings and steering head locknut, do you have one, also need exhaust. My workshop was broken into during a move last month and almost all of my stock xs parts, including the wiring harness??? was stolen. luckily i had already moved my frame and engine, forks etc... what about the engine mount bolts? need those also. gotta buy another exhaust from mikes as well. Let me know what you have that I will definately need for my bobber build.
Thanks

I've got the entire triple tree minus a few ball bearings that fell out while disassembling. I have a wiring harness as well. Exhaust and engine mount bolts have been sold. Pretty much what you see on the list at the beginning of the post is what I have left.

Brian

Kind of a shot in the dark, but do you still have the frame for this?
I know you said it had no title, but i am willing to start anywhere on building up a bike.

I am in need of the right front foot peg, you list all four foot pegs for 20 bucks. Can you provide a picture for me so I can tell if they are the same as the ones I have?

Thanks,
D Groves

Back