Make Offer - Parting out 81 Special II

Are all your front brake parts in good condition, I would be willing to purchase the whole assembly if they do. just message me a price shipped to TX 76017

I'll be taking the wheels off for slipperynoodle tonight. I'll have a look at them then. They worked when I took the bike in 3 weeks ago. I'll PM you with price and pictures when I know they work for sure. Do you need the rotor as well or just from the lever to the calipers?

I am interested in the rear sprocket if it is indeed a 32 tooth sprocket. I believe I read that it was somewhere in the original post. If it is not a 32 let me know and I will go away.

I'll be taking the wheels off for slipperynoodle tonight. I'll have a look at them then. They worked when I took the bike in 3 weeks ago. I'll PM you with price and pictures when I know they work for sure. Do you need the rotor as well or just from the lever to the calipers?
I am just looking for the master cylinder and caliper set up

I hope this has gone well for you, but I was wondering if the front spoke wheel ever got sold? If not, I'm interested in that, as well as kick-start and shift lever.
Thanks!

Back