Make Offer - Parts from a 1978 and a 1980- Sale or trade

kelso

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I am using the frame, forks, rims, etc. from the 1980 (the one shown outside) and the engine from the 1978 for a hardtail build. Everything else is for sale or trade.

Mags with disc brakes, forks, 2 into 1 exhaust, VERY CLEAN STOCK SEAT, qauges, fenders, taillight, frame with no title, etc.

Tank in good shape ( no key so I can't get it open to see inside. It still has gas in it), side covers, gauges, fenders, etc.

Interested in anything for the hardtail build on trade. Otherwise make an offer. I am in Davenport, Iowa

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 356
  • 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
what are you trying to get for mags and 2 into 1 shipped to 23505 in va? thanks

I need to figure out the shipping on the exhaust because it is welded so it will be a pretty oddball shape. Don't think that I could ship together. $150 obo shipped for the mags. That includes both rotors.

what are you trying to get for mags and 2 into 1 shipped to 23505 in va? thanks

How much for the '80 kickstart?

If you were next door I would give it to you cause it has not been used in so long that it wont spin away from the side of the motor. I got it off now but it needs to be PB Blasted and worked loose. It would cost you $10 plus shipping just because I would have to find something to pack it in and take the time to take it down to ship it. Prolly $20 in the end. I don't know if there are bearings in these or what but it needs some help getting moving again.

Yep! how about $12 including shipping?

i figure about $5 worth oh shipping

Sounds good to me. I can't ship till next Wednesday though. By the time I get off of work the post office is closed and I am too far from a UPS.

I will pm my paypal and I will need your address.

$20 for the brake lever shipped sounds good to me. I am shipping out some of the other parts tomorrow morning. I will send you a PM and if you can paypal me before then I will send this out too.

I'm sorry I ment clamps. Don't really care if they are risers or not. How much if u have them?

Back