Make Offer - Parts from a 1978 and a 1980- Sale or trade

I'm looking for the threaded plug that goes on the left side cover.

Mines missing and it's bothering me everytime I look at my bike.

Let me know shipping to NY 12401 if you have it

Its the small aluminum cover just to the right of the alternator cover.

Less than half it's size.

This is on the left side cover right where your ankle would be while riding.

Its the small aluminum cover just to the right of the alternator cover.

Less than half it's size.

This is on the left side cover right where your ankle would be while riding.

All i see on the left side, next to the alternator cover is a chrome cap that is the size of a silver dollar. On the right side there is an aluminum cover about 2 1/2 inches in diameter. I am still not clear on what you are after, sorry.

How much for the right side engine cover?

If you are talking about the stock side covers I will sell them but the actual engine covers I am going to keep. I am still thinking of trying to rebuild the locked up engine just to see the inside of the thing and how it is put together.

I assume it's the chrome cap next to the alternator cover*

I'd upload a picture but apparently I can only link one from a website.

I'll do that just to verify...

I assume it's the chrome cap next to the alternator cover*

I'd upload a picture but apparently I can only link one from a website.

I'll do that just to verify...

If that is what you are looking for I won't be any help. One motor it is missing. The other one, it is completely corroded.

From 1980 I have sold:
Brake lever, pivot and spring
shifter
front fender
kick
Exhaust

From 78 I have sold:
headlight assembly

If you can drain the gas from the tank by loosening the petcock I would be interested.

thanks

I was able to get it opened to look inside. it is pretty easy with the tank off. i will try to get you pics but it won't be til Monday night cause things are a little crazy around here lately. Inside of tank looks good.

I am interested in the 78 front fork assembly, including triple trees and front axle, front brake assembly including the lever, master cylinder, hose and caliper, the rear swingarm assembly including swingarm bolt and axle bolt, and the rear disc assembly including the rear master cylinder, brake pedal, brake light switch and rear caliper. Can you give me a price on the whole package and shipping to 48085. Thanks, Kevin:)

Kanda, the rear brake system is sold but I have to tear it down tomorrow night and I could tear down the rest of this for you. I will have to think about a price. I just woke up and need to get off to work tonight. I'll get back to you tomorrow afternoon.

sbtm, here are the pics of the side covers. Not sure how to post em in the PM area.

I would do $40 shipped for the set since the one functions but is missing the knob.

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 157
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 155
Kanda,

Couldn't figure out how to attach pics to PM so here they are.

Dirty but all there I think.

First time taking apart a neck and the bearings are all over my garage floor. Also, levers don't match and clutch lever is bent.

Let me know what you think

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 182
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 221
Back