Make Offer - Parts from a 1978 and a 1980- Sale or trade

Will you be parting out one of the engines? What about a complete head/rocker cover? I don't need the valve covers. Any bent, broken or missing fins?

Will you be parting out one of the engines? What about a complete head/rocker cover? I don't need the valve covers. Any bent, broken or missing fins?

I think I will be parting the locked up motor now. I need to get back to one of the other guys who wanted an engine side cover too. Bike has bad motor in it at the bike shop now. i get it back next wednesday and I will take a look.

Is the 78 a rear disc brake? I need the brake pedal shaft that goes through the frame and any of the linkage after that heading back to master cylinder.

are you selling the black cdi box for the electronic ignition ..if so,how much and does it work?(from the 1980)

I am using the frame, forks, rims, etc. from the 1980 (the one shown outside) and the engine from the 1978 for a hardtail build. Everything else is for sale or trade.

Mags with disc brakes, forks, 2 into 1 exhaust, VERY CLEAN STOCK SEAT, qauges, fenders, taillight, frame with no title, etc.

Tank in good shape ( no key so I can't get it open to see inside. It still has gas in it), side covers, gauges, fenders, etc.

Interested in anything for the hardtail build on trade. Otherwise make an offer. I am in Davenport, Iowa

I'm looking for a nice straight front fender. Can you halp me?
Thanks
Joe

are you selling the black cdi box for the electronic ignition ..if so,how much and does it work?(from the 1980)

Woody,

I have a 6 pin CDI box off of my 1981. I could let it go for $75 shipped. Worked when I took it off. There was a diode and resistor that were a little hot looking, so I had them replaced. It did work after the replacement, but I went to a pamco shortly afther that. Let me know if your interested.

EvenmoreXS

I SOLD THE CDI BOX ON EBAY JUST HOURS AFTER POSTING THIS.

CDI BOX IS SOLD !

Last edited:
Back