paul (bob) Bertaut 277 engine

Hi folks I have rephased 277 engine built by Paul - Bob Bertaut
and I know he did a few
if you have one , can you get in contact
cheers
everyone is looking for ol Bob; hears just one example;

Anyone who know Bob Bertaut?
We need to come in contact with him. HELP US PLEASE!

He is a liar and a thief! We are in contact with two seperate district attorneys in Jeffersons Parish regarding payment for 2 kitbikes and no dilevery of them. We are from Sweden and Bob is taking advantage of our poor english and that we are far away. We wired money 21,693.00 US dollar in beginning february and he has NEVER ordered any kitbikes for us!! We have been in contact with upper management at Custome Chrome. Custome Chrome are leaving him to Collections for owing them money to!!.
We are chasing him because his mail is down and he doesn´t answer any phones either.
If you will be so kind and tell him that we need our money ( 26193 dollar)back emediately! Thats a lot of money for us. And to contact us.
You can also forward this mail to him if you have any functioning mail to him or contact with him.
Many thanks!

Bob has been and always will be a low life; and his motor building has left a lot to be desired. ie. 98% of what he said he built, he had vary little to do with the actual (building). why? because he is full of shit and could not be trusted building a lawnmower motor.....good luck with your motor. it is after all, really, really hard to screw up an xs650. fortunately , I (we) never did any business with Bob do to meeting him and finding out the reputation that proceeded him was 100% accurate.

that not the question i asked ,

if you want to have a malicious personal rant why dont you start your own thread rather hijacking mine arsehole..
nothing like a signature less gutless hearsay
fuck wit

I don't think it was a rant. I think OU812 was just telling you the truth, and apparently you don't want to hear the truth.... I had one of the 277 motors Bob built. it blew big time and it wasn't from abuse. it was junk. good luck.

Hi 2phased - No, I dont have one of his motors.
What you are wanting to know about these motors.? there may be people on here who can still have/offer some input, are you having problems with your motor.?

really you must have really flogged it i have 25,000 ks on mine not a problem
and MAX40x it was a rant just like the one your making now .bullshit you had one of his engines your just playing hearsay like your bum mate No bloody idea why dont you go of and troll some where else ..
idiots...

Hearsay again. heard he could build engines.

It is a fact he liked other peoples money more than the work after he got the money.

http://www.650rider.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8445

Last three posts
http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292

http://www.650rider.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9646

http://650rider.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9263

No conclusion on a completion of his deal?
http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=340

everyone is looking for ol Bob; hears just one example;

Anyone who know Bob Bertaut?
We need to come in contact with him. HELP US PLEASE!

He is a liar and a thief! We are in contact with two seperate district attorneys in Jeffersons Parish regarding payment for 2 kitbikes and no dilevery of them. We are from Sweden and Bob is taking advantage of our poor english and that we are far away. We wired money 21,693.00 US dollar in beginning february and he has NEVER ordered any kitbikes for us!! We have been in contact with upper management at Custome Chrome. Custome Chrome are leaving him to Collections for owing them money to!!.
We are chasing him because his mail is down and he doesn´t answer any phones either.
If you will be so kind and tell him that we need our money ( 26193 dollar)back emediately! Thats a lot of money for us. And to contact us.
You can also forward this mail to him if you have any functioning mail to him or contact with him.
Many thanks!

Bob has been and always will be a low life; and his motor building has left a lot to be desired. ie. 98% of what he said he built, he had vary little to do with the actual (building). why? because he is full of shit and could not be trusted building a lawnmower motor.....good luck with your motor. it is after all, really, really hard to screw up an xs650. fortunately , I (we) never did any business with Bob do to meeting him and finding out the reputation that proceeded him was 100% accurate.

Your dealing with Louisiana,so good luck in recovering your loses. Try this # 504 347 9674 might be dead,don't know. Bob will be associated with anything that's connected to fishing. I had his # but I've misplaced it .

An oldie but goody! was just doing some Bob Bertaut research when I found this thread.
Supposedly Madness' motor was built by him....:yikes: I've put 5,000 miles on it so far. compression is 175, 150 so one side is a bit tired. It hasn't always been babied. Guess he's not universally loved? Funny how common THAT theme is in the custom motorcycle world.

Back