PHILLIP ISLAND WORLD GP RACING this weekend 18/19/20

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys well i,m in pig heaven,,,, phillip island is hosting world gp racing friday,saturday and sunday,,,, ,its a superb track for bikes,, i only hope the weather is nice for the guys i,ll be glued to my tv over the weekend,,,i do wish i was there,,,,,from the camp site hill you can see the whole track ,,,i was there about 8 years ago,,,, i don,t think i slept all weekend regards oldbiker

I predict Lorenzo, Rossi, Marquez on the box in that order. Marquez WILL win the championship, but it won't seal this weekend I think. Hope it's not crazy windy on the back side of the track, but it seems like it always is.
On the WSB side of things, Tom Sykes will not be denied this year, and I think he'll seal it up early by winning race one.

I predict Lorenzo, Rossi, Marquez on the box in that order. Marquez WILL win the championship, but it won't seal this weekend I think. Hope it's not crazy windy on the back side of the track, but it seems like it always is.
On the WSB side of things, Tom Sykes will not be denied this year, and I think he'll seal it up early by winning race one.
.................... hi guys ,,,i,d like toooooo think that rossi has it in him to take the win,,, he knows the island well ,,,, in a box unesed ,is a rossi coloured /tagged helmet that i purchased and never been used ,,, agv ... gen,,, with all the paper work ,,, i didn,t want to drop the bike and scratch this helmet so it was easier to leave it in the box they usually sell for around $1000 ,,, i got mine for slightly less ,,but i dreaded scratching it,, but i,ve got a couple of other helmets that i can use without worrying what happens too them ,,this weekend i really hope its nice and sunny all weekend regards oldbiker

Hope you have good weather for the race. I just read today Nicky Hayden is going to be on a customer Honda next year! Wahoo!

2 part race tomorrow because the track is eating up tires too quick. Riders must change bikes on lap 13 or 14. Gonna be interesting!

Now THAT was a crazy day at the track!
...........................hi guys well phillip island gp was held,,, the young fella did not change bikes on lap 9 or 10 as they had to he stayed out and came in on 11 ... he was black flagged,,, he finished the lap and quit ,,, lorenzo won ,,,, with rossi 3rd,,,, it was a good race,,,,,,with my young casey sitting in repsol honda workshop ,,,selling books and talking to honda reps,,,, what a waste,,,,and they had a great crowd ,,, i watched it saturday/sunday,,, there went my weekend ,,, but enjoyable regards oldbiker

Back