Back in August
DSCN1269.jpg

When it decided to puke oil
IMG_0629_2.jpg

After some changes
IMG_1124.jpg

What it looks like now ish, but its a little more buttoned up
IMG_1144.jpg

I hate that blue fuel line...and I scratched the paint :banghead::doh::mad::cussing::thumbsdown:
IMG_1243.jpg

Whats next?
IMG_1249.jpg

Thanks, the intake is one of Joe Wiseguys 2 into 1 intakes, and it is sporting a 36mm mikuni round slide carb. Havent had the chance to get out on it, and fine tune it but it fires right up every time. The old carbs were a pain and mounting them was a HUGE bitch due to the addition of some metal on the inside of the backbone.

I bet the engine loves sucking in all that hotness from the exhaust.

that is a concern of mine, but I have plans for that... read the end of this post

Your exhaust is one of the best I've seen, nice work! I might have to use that style for a later project :)

As much as I want to take credit for the design I can not, although its a huge bitch to put on...HUGE. I did have to make a few repairs here and there and the wrap helped to clean it up a bit but it is different and i like it so thanks!

Cool Stone, Why did it take you soo long to post this up?!

Im shy :laugh: but glad to see people like it

Nice build. I'm curious to see where you'll go with these new changes.
If your referring to the last picture, thats actually a whole other bike we are doing, 75 frame, shaved forks, 21 in wheel upfront, stock 18 out back, kick only, 81 motor, the intake on the other bike is actually going on this one. Hoping to still run another 2 into 1 intake on it just waitin for joe to put a few more up which should be shortly.

Back