Pictures of your man cave

funky

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
I thought this may be fun
LOLOLOLOL :laugh::laugh: Don't mistake the heading for some weard homoerotic criptic referance to parts of a mans anatomy :laugh::laugh:
Far from it,,,If you did not go there then fine :thumbsup: I did but thats my warped sence of humour :D

Post a picture of your work shop or garage area :thumbsup: lets see where all the hard work gets done, where these lovley awsome machines are bought back to life, where we get them started and shout out "ITS ALIVE ,,,, ITS ALIVE" like the scientist in the Frankestine films :doh::laugh: also include the rules of your MAN CAVE and Pimped areas and accesories that help you through all the work and toil, if any
My Pictures will follow shortly
All the best Funky

Last edited:
It's not much but it's what I've got. Planning on adding on to it next summer, doubling its size to include an office workspace and some chill space, lost my office in the house when my daughter was born this spring

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 206
Hi funky,
alas no current photo capacity but a brief description:-
21 foot square attached heated garage.
A sea of shit piled atop of and under two storage racks, two walls of shelving and a workbench. Also a table saw, air compressor, drillpress, buzzbox, oxy-acetylene set, bench grinder on a stand are taking up space.
Parking for two sidecar rigs and room for a snowblower.
And room to park the car.
The alternative to not having room to park the car is my going outside every winter morning to start the car and scrape the frost off it's windows.
Nobody who's ever experienced a prairie winter would pick that alternative.
Indeed, that's our only garage rule:-
Leave room for the car

Even if you have to crawl through a window to get in it? :laugh:

Hi Gary,
mebbe coulda done that 40 years ago but not these days.
Mind you, it's a bit tight.
To be able to open the driver's door in the garage the car has to have it's passenger side snugged up so close to the bikes that the passenger side doors can't open.
Passengers have to shuffle across to the driver's side to get out or get out in the driveway as we wait for the garage door to open.

In May I had Tuff Shed build me a 12'X16' shed on a concrete pad. I've got most of my spare parts, tools and reference materials in there. I can still get one project bike inside. I have an A/C unit installed on the wall opposite of the door. There are 2, 2 tube lights hung and I've got plans for electrical power to be put in for outlets and the lights. A window and an additional door are in the plans too.

Here's the room I keep everything in down in the basement. I use to work in there but now I work on the bikes out in driveway for lack of space.

Attachments

• DSCN0627.jpg
    DSCN0627.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCN0628.jpg
    DSCN0628.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 127
  • DSCN0629.jpg
    DSCN0629.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 118
Back