Placed an order with Omar's Fiberglass

rahndo

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Giving them a try. Jeff @ Omar's was very helpful, sent me pics of the glass. Ordering tracker tank, special fender with side plates and some graphics with a couple custom changes. Will ship next week when the graphics are complete. Paid through PayPal with credit card. Now I sit back and wait to see if it comes off without a hitch.

rahndo, I commented on another post you were on but then I noticed you had a thread just on your order with Omar's Fiberglass. I have never customized a bike before but got a 75 XS650 gifted to me by my father in-law. I plan on getting a tank and fender and I really like the tanks and fenders on the Omar's Fiberglass site. When you get your tank and fender would you let me know how they look? Thanks

rahndo, I commented on another post you were on but then I noticed you had a thread just on your order with Omar's Fiberglass. I have never customized a bike before but got a 75 XS650 gifted to me by my father in-law. I plan on getting a tank and fender and I really like the tanks and fenders on the Omar's Fiberglass site. When you get your tank and fender would you let me know how they look? Thanks

I received my order Friday. Glass looks great and heavy duty. Instructions straight forward. Only hitch was the graphics, which they farm out. I had tuning forks on the tank graphic, which was to be to the front of the tank on both sides....its to the rear. No biggy, they are already working on fixing it. Great communication with Jeff. I would order again.

Thanks rahndo, I placed an order online with omars fiberglass company today.
I sent an email to them asking when my order would go out and Jeff sent me back an email right away saying the tank and fender are in stock and they will go out today. I'm so exited to get the stuff...:thumbsup:

I can't say enough about the guys at Omar's Fiberglass Co. I Received my tank and fender about a week after I ordered them and they are perfect. The tank and fender fit perfectly on my frame. It was super easy to install. They supplied the mounting hardware and instructions. I ordered the fender with the tail light/lic. bracket and it looks so cool. I ran new gas lines and have been working on prepping the frame so I can give the frame a fresh coat of paint. Not sure if I'm going to paint the fiberglass myself or have someone else do it. I will post pictures when I get the bike completed.
Thanks guys for the recommendation.
Anyway I just wanted to give those guys at Omar's Fiberglass a great review and I would recommend them to anyone looking for great Fiberglass parts.:thumbsup::bike:

thanks Rahndo& schmidty for the kind words i am glad your happy with your product. we are working very hard to gain trust and if there is any thing we can help with please contact us thanks kevin/ Jeff omars fiberglass

I will send you guys a picture of my bike when I get it done. Maybe you could start a gallery of customers bikes on your website. I know it was hard for me to picture what my bike would look like with the new tank and fender on it. I think it looks so cool. Thanks again guys..

Back