Please help Hugh's Handbuilt - Buy a tshirt and show your support

No Way!! That's the worst news I've heard in a while! Hugh if you're reading this I'm sorry man.

On another note. This right here is why I LOVE this forum!

I'm gonna order one up right now!

Where the fuck is a genie when you need one. I wish this never happend. Why bad stuff happens to good hard working folks is beyond me. I hope this turns into a blessing in disguise for Hugh and his family. Time will tell, till then, an army of fans, customers, and companions will be here for you hugh. I hope your overwhelmed with support. You deserve it.

Best wishes.

EvenmoreXS

The amount of support for Hugh and his crew has been no less than overwhelming. It's amazing how a community can come together for people. Keep up the support!

Another round of shirts is being printed for the relief effort, so if you ordered one and have yet to receive it, they'll be out to you shortly.

Thank you all for helping us in getting Hugh back on his feet. I know it means lot to him.

This means the world to me :cheers::cheers:

I seriously cannot convey how much this means, to have all of our community sending in positive thoughts, emails, etc.. We've been overwhelmed with this for sure. Last night I tried to fire up my fairly new MIG welder, and water came out of the leads :doh::doh: It's just one thing after another, but we are working as fast as we can to get back to "normal" - whatever that means...

I've always been one to make sure to help in any situation, but stubborn as all get-out when it comes to letting people do the same for me. This has seriously humbled me, and given me even more of a positive outlook than I already had :thumbsup:

With a humble heart, I thank ALL of the XS650 community. You've put food on our tables, fed our minds and our hearts - and we will be back and stronger than ever :bike:

Hugh
Hugh's HandBuilt

Hey I threw 20 bucks his way, and I want to throw some more towards this t-shirt too!! But they are out of xl!! Get some more xl in and I will buy one!!!

Bitchin shirt bitchin dude, bitchin bikes....

HEY JON or Brandon
I got three brand new helmets that if you guys can figure out how to do it. I will throw them in to help Hugh. Maybe a bid system or something. ALL ARE FULL FACE .
Get in contact with me Jon has my number. You guys can run it and I will send them out on my nickel. Anything to help a Brother.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 157
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 141
Back