Project... "Fast & Flow"

Fox I don't (THINK) it needs to be grounded to the frame.
But I do it anyway.

Ok, Ill try connecting it to a separate battery and grounding that back to the frame.

Man i sure love the "titanium" exhaust wrap. I have it on one of my bikes for the first set of pipes I ever built and it looks great, certainly covers up my ropey welds.

I'm certainly going to have to use it on my build again!! Bike sounds great, can't wait for more updates!!!

Yea I like the look of the titanium wrap as well. Brings something else to the bike to break up the black/white/aluminum.

Tins are back! Sneak peek until I have it all buttoned up...

21203207-0284-4830-8FE5-5D7DB1D591E2_zpsfg1ir3jj.jpg

New jets in last night, it's finally running half decent so I got the tank on. Just need a little piece of fuel line and a couple clamps to finish it up. Here's a B&W photo I tossed up on instagram today, waiting until the weekend so I can wheel it outside and get some pics in the sun before I post up color photo's. :yikes:

A9CB710E-1452-4FFE-AE09-147749269801_zpsku7qurcc.jpg

Awesome!!! Is that tank pattern inspired from the old Yamaha paint jobs?? Can't wait to see it.

holy crap that looks awesome!!! dang man...

what is the digital display on the carb top?? also, what tank is that? i must of overlooked some details.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
OhMy A happy ending
She is a head turner for sure.
The Cole Foster tank looks fine ,I always liked them.
I hope the exhaust don't get to your arse at stops
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back