Make Offer - Psychodelic Tank,king queen seat,luggage rack,gauges,chopper pegs,sissy bar, apes

SangreDeDios

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Got a bunch of stuff for sale, no prices here , just trying to clean up the garage,
make me an offer on any of this stuff, needs to go.

Chopper railroad spikes pegs, come with mounts, can be used as highway forward pegs or mids if you'd like.

full

Xs650 tank, came off of a 79. Painted with freaky 70's mushrooms and wizards, the paintjob was done by someone named D.H.?? Who knows.
The tank and the paint are in good shape, there is a couple of small dents on the very front of the tank but the area where the graphics are is in good shape, the tank is very dusty in the pictures but will clean up nice, Good piece of psychodelic 70's weirdness. I do not have a key for it.

full

full

full

full

King and queen seat, came off of a 79. In good shape, i don't see any rips or tears anywhere.

full

Sissy bar, i hear its kinda rare, with the rip off harley logo on it, says "yamaha motor cycles"

full

Apehangers , 7/8, TALL!! I can get exact measurements if there is interest.

full

full

Luggage rack and backrest with or without the storage box. Box seems to be BMW. Luggage rack was mounted to a 76 xs650 but it should fit all other years.
No rips in the leather on the backrest, nice and clean

full

full

Gauges in awesome shape, came off of 76, the lenses look brand new, the bodies have a couple of scratches but nothing major, perfect for a replacement or restoration.
I can include wiring and cables.

full

full

Like i said make me an offer on any of these.
Thanks!

please for the love of god post a picture of this bike from far away, with all those parts!

I might be interested in the rusty handlebars from that last pic you were showing the guages on. Do you still have them? I'd like to see how much pullback they have.

Back