1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - Garage cleaning - miscellaneous, cheap

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by kawabunga, Jul 15, 2019.

1. JAX71224

JAX71224 jax71224

Got the speedo drive unit and all looks fine.....Thank you very much!

kawabunga likes this.
  2. Do u still have the carbs n are any of ur bars Clubmans

3. kawabunga

kawabunga XS650 Enthusiast

I don't think I have the battery tray mount, I know I have a battery tray though. Is it part of that assembly? No tank rubber mounts.

I do still have the complete set of carbs. No clubmans, unfortunately.

4. Ok wat kinda carbs are they n wat size n wat do u want for the set

5. Ill take the set of carbs how much n did u part the carbs out at all i seen where sumone wanted carb diaphrams . Id rathath by a set of carbs that r intact is there nething missing or wrong with the carbs

6. kawabunga

That guy didn’t end up buying the diaphragms. But, if you’re looking for a complete set of carbs ready to bolt on, these aren’t gonna fit the bill. They need attention and don’t have all the mounting brackets. They’ll either need some extra parts or they’d make great part donors.

7. pjc

pjc XS650 Enthusiast

PM sent for the 35mm stanchions Kawa.
    Thank you,
    Pat

8. kawabunga

35mm fork stanchions are sold.

9. pjc

pjc XS650 Enthusiast

I received the 35mm tubes today. Fast shipping and great condition.
    Thank you Kawa!
    Pat

kawabunga likes this.
  10. Hi
    Do you still have the 34mm forks (with the fender lugs on)? Would like to make an offer if they are in reasonable condition. I am based in South Africa so shipping cost need to be factored in.

11. kawabunga

I will have to check on the fender lugs when I get home from my weekend trip. I'll be in contact with you soon.

12. kawabunga

Better details of the forks. Message me your thoughts/offer and I’ll dig into shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. They look like the right ones. Will send some photos with rough dimensions to make sure. Judging from the photo I have to assume that the stanchions/tubes will need a grind & hard chrome to bring them up to spec. Any idea what the internal condition of the boots are and the damper rods/pistons as that is where my main problem lies. Once you get an idea on shipping costs we can talk further 20190829_162503.jpg

Attached Files:

14. kawabunga

I did a little cleaning, they’re pitted a bit, one worse than the other. If you’re going for showroom condition these aren’t it, but I think they’re usable if you’re not shooting for perfection.
    One measurement, I wasn’t planning on disassembling them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. kawabunga

Original posts have been updated to reflect a few more sales.

We're getting there! Let's make some deals and move these things from my garage to yours!

16. Did you get a price for shipping?
    What's your best price?

I would like to move forward with this