Public service announcement

Tim L

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
There is a guy in America, operating on e bay as 360choppermick.
His e-mail address is sober_chkn@yahoo.com.
He lives in, or near to, Phoenix.
He claims to be a firefighter.
He may be a tattoo artist as he buys a lot of tattoo ink.

Do not buy from him, he is a crook. I bought and paid for some XS 650 carbs 3 months ago.
Up until he got my money he replied to every e-mail I sent.
Since he got my money he replied to one promising he isn't a crook and he hasn't burnt me. That was 10 weeks ago.
Now, no carbs, no refunds, no contact at all.

So I am trying to save any other XS owners from being robbed. Do not buy anything from this asshole as you won't get it.
I am new to e bay so I didn't know about checking feedback but he has got loads of negative for his selling and positive for his buying of tattoo ink.
If anyone knows him, tell him what a shit head he is.

Okay, rant over. Now to find some carbs!

Tim.

How do I do that? I am a novice e bayer, prefer auto jumbles.

How do I do that? I am a novice e bayer, prefer auto jumbles.

On the eBay homepage, you will see "eBay buyer protection - Learn more" in the upper-right part on the page. Click there and you will find what do to do in three steps. On the first one, they said to contact the seller if you have a problem. In the step 2, you will find "item hasn't arrived" in the description. Click there and follow the step. I never use it myself but I had a problem with a bid once and I chat online with someone from eBay who helped me. I hope it will help you to solve this problem.

How do you pay him, Paypal ? Never use Western Union or this kind of stuff when buying on Ebay.

i think you only have 45 days to file a non performing seller on ebay,if you used a credit card you may have some additional protection available,with the new changes at ebay you wont be selling long with bad feedback and stars

You are right. I have just found out it is 45 days.
The trouble is, I work in the middle east and didn't really know I had been conned for 60 days so I have no come back......................unless I go to Phoenix and find the asshole, then stick my shotgun up his nose.
Just thought I would tell everyone on the site so they wouldn't be taken in by this guy.
Tim.

This guy has 12 neg. Feedbacks in the last 6 months.. He's had 20 transactions for a 57 percent neg. Feedback. Beware..

If only I had known how e bay worked before I tried to buy his carbs.
If we all bitch about him regularly enough then, sooner or later, someone who knows him will hear about him and tell him how much of a clock sucking mother clucker he is!
We English don't like to swear too much, even about muddy funsters like choppermick!

12 negatives!!!! yikes.. You'll never hear from him again. Maybe since his rating is so bad, ebay will still do something about it. Did you pay with paypal or a credit card? Might try them too. How much did he get you for?

$90. Pay pal limit is 45 days. When I contacted them they wouldn't help.
Just bought another pair of carbs off ebay US today. Paid for too. Hopefully these ones will turn up.

It says he's no longer a registered member of ebay. Ebay and paypal holds the money for awhile now until they're convinced the transaction was on the level. He probably wasn't able to scam much or any, and ebay/paypal probably has your money rather than him.

Heck call the local Hells Angles and offer them $50 to have a provi go get them from him or kick the crap out of him and send you a vid or it just for satisfaction. Scumbags like this need their butts kicked.

Do you know his name and address? Perhaps we can exert some local pressure. :mad:
I also am a firefighter. If he truly is there might be a way in there.

His name is Michael Bolger.
I e-mailled the Phoenix Fire Department. I know they aren't allowed to give out personal details but they said no one of that name works for them.

With a bit of luck he will rip off the wrong guy, someone who knows him or at least can find him.
Then, maybe, they will call round and stick his carbs where the sun don't shine!

Back