Trade - Pullbacks ('80 - 83) for '75 - '77 type

YamadudeXS650C

Central New York XS650
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Will trade my nice used pullbacks from my '81 ('80 to '83 type) for the stock type than came on the '75 -'77 and maybe others. Send me a PM, thanks.

IMG_1193.jpg
f

Good move - I think you'll find the standard bars much more comfortable.

PM sent.

Pete

Good move - I think you'll find the standard bars much more comfortable.

PM sent.

Pete

Yeah, I've never even tried to drive one of my XS's with the PB's. Immediatly removed them from my 83, and installed Eurobars. The '80 got the 75-77 bars, which I love. My '76 got Eurobars, which are styled nicely, but now I'm yearning for the originals, as they simply are a more comfy ride. Plus the nice lead weights at the ends.
Before I realized that the 75-77 bars were my ideal bar, I sold my '77 to a guy in the Hudson Valley, and those stock factory bars had SUPERB chrome. Damn. You may remember seeing the bike in the XS.com Classifieds last spring. And of all the things that could happen, it sold through 2 more hands before ending up in the possession of..........you guessed it, Yamaha77 from NYC.

Yeah, I've never even tried to drive one of my XS's with the PB's. Immediatly removed them from my 83, and installed Eurobars. The '80 got the 75-77 bars, which I love. My '76 got Eurobars, which are styled nicely, but now I'm yearning for the originals, as they simply are a more comfy ride. Plus the nice lead weights at the ends.
Before I realized that the 75-77 bars were my ideal bar, I sold my '77 to a guy in the Hudson Valley, and those stock factory bars had SUPERB chrome. Damn. You may remember seeing the bike in the XS.com Classifieds last spring. And of all the things that could happen, it sold through 2 more hands before ending up in the possession of..........you guessed it, Yamaha77 from NYC.

Ouch!!!!

Back