Question about hardtails

I went with the MK21,looks like a regular hardtail.Still having a hard time with them getting my refund for the difference in the two.

I went with the MK21,looks like a regular hardtail.Still having a hard time with them getting my refund for the difference in the two.

Are you going through Voodoo Vintage and David or are you going through Monstercraftsman?

David has always been very easy to deal with and you can catch him on Facebook quicker than anywhere else.

I don't know about Jon @ Monstercraftsman. :shrug:

I'd go directly through voodoo vintage! I've got a frame I plan to send for a lone wolf build and David is quick to respond to my questions.

Are you going through Voodoo Vintage and David or are you going through Monstercraftsman?

David has always been very easy to deal with and you can catch him on Facebook quicker than anywhere else.

I don't know about Jon @ Monstercraftsman. :shrug:

...Not the one I ordered.Got the MK21 instead...

basically saying you paid $245 for mk21. price for mk21 is $199. I would send this hardtail back... or renegotiate price;) (both prices from monstercraftsman website). both tails are good though. an second thing: jdizon, hardtail on your pic is only similar to mk25 - the curvature of bottom rails looks different, vdv has nicer arc and bottom rail is one piece, and that on your pic is much sharper, looks like two pieces welded together. are the bungs inside? just my 2 cents...

just after posting my words I read second page of this thread and half of my post went obsolete...

Last edited:
I got everything straightened out with Monstercraftsman.Waiting on the welder to do his thing.Hopefully I have a bunch of Shadow parts coming to put on it(wheels,forks,etc.).I was looking for Savage parts,but I found one on another site that already had Savage forks,wheels,etc.I like a little fatter rear tire and chrome spoke wheels.

Back