Wanted - Radian Swingarm

gentlemanjim

More Wrenchin than Ridin
Reaction score
Doing a nut & bolt restoration with some modern mods. Would like to upgrade the swing arm. Would like a Radian or any other easily modified swingarm

No the market seems to have dried up. Doc 52 above has a beautiful drop in Swing arms.

Motolana is the best way to go, Yamaha XT & TT 600 fit between the frame its aluminum and needs to have lower shock mounts bolted or welded on, GS1100 can be modified too.

I gave up for now going stock, but maybe in the future I'll buy the motolano, it is very nice.

I got in a bidding war on EBay for one a few months ago:doh: (in my defense it was very ncie. shock mounts moved, new needle bearings, powder-coated...as plug and play as they get)

ended up spending almost as much as a new Motolanna one, and in retrospect probably should have just gone that way to begin with.

The radian swingarms have become unobtainium...but at least there are other good options now.

I'm interested to see what Doc52 is offering. post some pictures dude!

If you'd like to see some pics of what I've got, and explanations, send me your # and I'll text to you, or your email address, and do it that way...thx, doc52...

Hi doc52. Are you still dealing in the swing arms?

Back