Ratty Bike Appreciation

schpud

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love super clean choppers and all, but I've always really loved beat up ratty old customized bikes.
Is it weird I think that's one of the cooler xs's I've seen? Stock frame just with chopped seat rails, homemade seat covered in duct tape, wires all out in the open, dirty. I think bikes like this are awesome.

Where was that filmmed? England, Japan? They are driving on the left side. The Xs is a bits-a-bike. Mostly stock but with English front wheel, relocated iggy switch and fake oil tank. A real road warrior look. Rockin!!

A XS650 of any type is now rare here in central KY. However this afternoon I was passed (in my truck) by 3 rat/bobbers. The first bike, was a XS650 bobber, dirty, ratty, way too noisy and far too much attitude. Followed by 2 Harleys trying to keep up.....Priceless and I don't even like bobbers.

This belongs to a family friend. Personally I think it's about the coolest thing I ever saw. Still rather ride my xs though.

Attachments

• DSCI0619a.jpg
    DSCI0619a.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 96
That Panhead is a deathtrap and should be taken off the streets! Bring it to me for storage and for the saftey of our hiways and city roads. LOL!!!

Back