Really? I mean, just really?

The motorcycle was restored and rebuilt in 2016, as knew. The engine opened, cleaned and replaced all joints, o-rings, segments etc.,. Deposit treated inside and outside. The bike is used on weekends and has no defects or leaks. Firestone Deluxe Champion tires are listed in the booklet along with two other measurements. Any other questions I am at your disposal.

It's a bike does not go unnoticed on the road. I Can sendo photos of the rebuild process and vídeo from the bike starting and running.

I will arrange and help/handle with transportation and paper beeing shiping cost buyers responsability.

The above is the description of the bike for sale...................The sentence structure, grammar and spelling should, and for me does, make me want to ask questions about the reliability, of the work done, (and what was actually done), and the capability of the owner. If someone says things like........ .."The motorcycle was restored", (wrong definition of restored)..........."replaced all joints",........... "Deposit treated inside and outside"...............would you trust this person. Raises a multitude of questions because there is no real information, so this raises the question, could the answers to any questions be reliable or believable?

It's not the price, (look at the country where this is for sale), but the wording that makes me think this guy knows little or nothing.........looking at his feedback and site, raises red flags and makes me think it could be, (but not necessarily be), a scam.

What's not to like? wrapped pipes, poser tires and flat black rattle can paint.

Well................they may be poser tires but the paint is gloss black :D
IMG_4041.JPG

It isnt that bad a build,but $14,000?I think not.Though I get really tired of seeing heat tape wrapped pipes,they have a right to exist.To each his/her own.

On the positive it does not fall within the category of "crazy airbrush paint jobs with skulls everywhere and naked women with eagles flying out of their butts" as once told by the famous poet Mailman.

What about people that have native animals on thier tank?
Surely they must be in question too?
Americans seem to sport lots of Eagles.
Dont see too many Triumphs or Beezers with Badgers or foxes on the tank do we.
Dont even know if they have native animals in Japan....oh yeah a big Carp would be nice.
Russian Urals maybe a big bear!
Heres the tank I just painted over,
Not riding around with roadkill on my tank or a bloody zoo.
20180113_164328.jpg

Back