Wanted - Rear drum brake stay bolt, rod and actuator arm

Quinn_McLeod

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey XS650,

Have a bit of an odd request.
I'm looking to get the rear brake stay system for an 18" rear drum brake.

I've got the stay rod, but I'm looking to get a couple things for it.

1. the bolt(s) that go under the frame and through the aluminum brake hub that have the codder pin holes and smooth area where the brake stay moves (with no threads). I hope that made sense. Basically I'm looking for the bolts on the front and back end of the brake stay to prevent the brake hub from rotating under pressure.

2. Brake rod. This is the rod that goes between the pedal and to the actuator arm attached to the rear drum brake.

3. The actuator arm. This is the part the brake rod attaches to and make the threaded part move on the inside of the brake hub.

4. The threaded part that moves the brake pads and expands them thats on the inside of the hub, and that attaches its threading to the brake actuator arm.

Sorry if that all seemed too dumb or "spelled out", I just wanted to make sure I was being clear.
Had a bit of an accident and all those parts on my bike got ripped off, threads damaged and brake rod snapped, bolts went flying from the brake stay and the whole thing rotated and broke off and wrapped itself around the axle. Luckily the passenger didn't get her right leg messed up, and it didn't score my brand new rear tire. But since its' all bent up, the rear drum is dragging (even though non of it's connected anymore - and I've been riding it with just a front brake) and I need to get it fixed.

So, if anyone has spare parts that I've described, I'd be willing to cover and shipping/handling or whatever if you're willing to donate or sell.

Let me know?
Thanks,
Quinn

Back