Rear set info?

Kingpaul

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys just read through a big thread about the CNC rear sets
But it seems the guy who was selling them on here is no longer active on the forum,
A friend I visited had them and I want to look into getting a set, any one know where I can get some or contact that guy?

Thanks

Its all a personnal choice. I am 40 now, and agree that I don't like my feet laid all the way back. The mids are a nice compromise and not too aggressive. I have not ridden with these yet, so I cannot comment there but they are much more comfortable than the stock positions in my opinion.

I just checked out the mids you ordered, Willis. They look good. I've been contemplating rearsets for my 76. The stock pegs are too far forward for me... I always ride with the ball of my foot on 'em. I was wondering, can you retain the stock passenger pegs to accommodate that few and far between passenger? I may never have a passenger... but just in case she asks.... ;-)

Thanks!

I can't help you there, my passenger peg mounts have been shaved. The wife won't ride with me anyway so not a concern for me.

I wrote Old School and got a quick reply. The mids allow retention of the passenger pegs. Looks like they'll be on my mod list.

Back