Make Offer - Rebuilt 75 For Sale (Tons of Goodies, Plus 2 extra Motors one has matchingtitleframe)

T3chnic4l

T3chnic4l
Reaction score
So I need to sell my XS, its a 1975 XS 650. The motor has been completely rebuilt with 4th OS pistons, HHB PMA kit, Pamco w/ high output coil, Brembo Front Brakes, Acewell 2853 digital speedo/tach, New Paughco Extrawide Mustang Tank, Bear Trap kick lever, UNI pods, 8 cell Ballistic battery, Mini bullet turn signals, Bates Style front headlight, custom bench seat, new wheel bearings, Iridium plugs, new neck bearings, 38mm Showa Front forks (w/ air assist). Bike runs very well, starts first kick, it has the standard tough shifting issue (I have the hydraulic clutch but havent installed it yet). The bike has a clear title as well. Before the rebuild the bike had about 12,000 Miles on it.

With the bike you will also get a NIB set of 750 jugs, with NIB Wiseco 81MM Pistons

2 additional complete motors (Torn down for cleaning, but complete. One of the motors has a title)

A Frame that has a matching VIN to the spare titled motor, and all the parts from that frame (brake stuff, swing arm, triple, and a set of mag rims)

Like I said, I need to sell it but I know the value of the components as all of you do also. Essentially this is a deal for a complete running bike w/ title, a second torn down bike w/ title, and a spare Parts motor.

First reasonable offer takes it. PM for my cell, check profile for photos

Last edited:
Oh it also has Pandemonium's High Pipes

Attachments

• IMG_1369.jpg
    IMG_1369.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_1370.jpg
    IMG_1370.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_1371.jpg
    IMG_1371.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_1373.jpg
    IMG_1373.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_1372.jpg
    IMG_1372.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Would you be interested in selling just the jugs and Weisco pistons? Do you have the rings for the pistons? Any pics of the jugs and pistons? PM me if interested.

Back