rebuilt computer,,,, what a difference it makes.....

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys well 30mins. ago i started up with my rebuilt computer a guy in my tiny town rebuilt ,,, and he installed bigpond ,,,, and all the programs,,, along with 250gig of hard drive etc its working super well ,,, i,ve missed not being on each day/night regards oldbiker :D

hi guys well 30mins. ago i started up with my rebuilt computer a guy in my tiny town rebuilt ,,, and he installed bigpond ,,,, and all the programs,,, along with 250gig of hard drive etc its working super well ,,, i,ve missed not being on each day/night regards oldbiker :D

Rebuilt??? how old is your computer?

It's pretty much better/cheaper nowadays just to buy/build a new one.

250 gig is small! Of course, if you are "old" as your username implies then it is plenty :D

I just bought a new laptop, it's pretty sweet. Intel Ivy Bridge quad-core. Not as powerful as my desktop Sandy Bridge, but then again my desktop is over-clocked to 4.5 GHz and has 16GB ~2000 MHz RAM. I have about 2 terabytes (TB) of drive space. Heehee

Rebuilt??? how old is your computer?

It's pretty much better/cheaper nowadays just to buy/build a new one.

250 gig is small! Of course, if you are "old" as your username implies then it is plenty :D

I just bought a new laptop, it's pretty sweet. Intel Ivy Bridge quad-core. Not as powerful as my desktop Sandy Bridge, but then again my desktop is over-clocked to 4.5 GHz and has 16GB ~2000 MHz RAM. I have about 2 terabytes (TB) of drive space. Heehee
......hate ya,,,,,,hate ya ,,,, hate ya,,,,, no not really,,,, now you have started me on something else i,ve got too get or upgrade,,, best regards oldbiker

......hate ya,,,,,,hate ya ,,,, hate ya,,,,, no not really,,,, now you have started me on something else i,ve got too get or upgrade,,, best regards oldbiker

Hehe gotta love technology! :laugh:

Once you start getting the new then you start wanting the newest, it's almost addictive. Fortunately I have learned to restrain myself :thumbsup:

LOL, when ya consider we are ridin and wrenchin on 650 Yamahas.....we ain't exactly up to date...although some of us do things like good ignition, and charging systems, and rephasing etc to improve em. As long as it works for ya, it's all good!

Back