Redefine cycles built xs650

DO YOU LIKE WHAT I HAVE DONE?

• Total voters
Hmmmm.......XS650.....1st Place Award...good size show...Congratulations are in order and everybody should pony-up on that!

Slightly baggy pants ......kevlar cheek pads .....a carbon fiber cup ......stretch your arms a bit....you can perfect a new friction technique of slow-down.

We'll call it The Wedgie Brake........and you will make money.

Sorry......NONclow started it.

XStretchified

oh NONclow started it.....is that how you always justify your actions? :laugh:

Mom (God rest her soul) used to say that "the definition of discretion is thinking twice before saying nothing".
I think that we can all agree that it's a pretty show bike. Congrats on your win.

Its ok love it or hate i. I love it and im the one ridding it... So fucking it thanks for the one they love it and you will aways have haters and people to put you down. So thank you talking shit.. im doing something right.... Just stay on your computer and with your left hand on the keys and your right hand in your pants dreamers

Man, if you can't take it go elsewere. This is the best Xs650 site going. You started a poll and were looking for a huge pat on your back and didn't get it. People gave you their opinions. There are going to be haters. Just gotta roll with it.

congrats man looks great put some rear brakes on it and thake the front off and your good to go,ride the hell out of it man good job!!

Excellent build quality, love the fact that you are pushing boundaries and innovating. Def. congrats for the first place win- I'm fairly sure that my build will never win an award.

I do think this bike falls into the category of art bike, or trailer queen, but there is nothing wrong with that. Just as a Yamaha R7 is not made for 700 mile-a day rides, and a Harley Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic is not made for dirt-track racing, this bike was not made for distance cruising in luxurious comfort. It was made to win awards. Which it has. so congrats.

I dont understand why someone asks for the opinion of the site, and then gets pissed off for peoples opinions. I for one wouldn't be caught dead on your bike. To me its unsafe, plain and simple. Whats so wrong about saying that? Its an opinion to some people but its a fact that its unsafe in my eyes. You say that people are dreaming and wishing on this site? Please explain? @redefinecycles

Well looks like it's 50/50 on the like/don'tlike.
In real life that's perdy good.
I voted like.
If half the people like my bike I will :D and :thumbsup:
congratulation on first place too!

I voted that I like it but I really would like to hear how you like it once you finish it and ride it let's say oh 50 miles.

I have looked several times though your pics, specifically at your top shock mounts. I think you might want to think about those some more before the bike is sold.
Would also like to see what it looks like when the wiring is done and it's legal to ride in IL.

I dont understand why someone asks for the opinion of the site, and then gets pissed off for peoples opinions. I for one wouldn't be caught dead on your bike. To me its unsafe, plain and simple. Whats so wrong about saying that? Its an opinion to some people but its a fact that its unsafe in my eyes. You say that people are dreaming and wishing on this site? Please explain? @redefinecycles

maybe you have to have morals to understand the answer to your first question. or maybe you haven't read all the posts?

Mom (God rest her soul) used to say that "the definition of discretion is thinking twice before saying nothing".
I think that we can all agree that it's a pretty show bike. Congrats on your win.

Nuff said!

I voted like! LOOKS good, I don't worry much about how it rides as I won't ride it because it's not mine!I would have a go though!!:D:thumbsup::bike:

I like it. Although i like my bikes more functional in the sense that i try not to go extreme on lowering etc I think it's a good looking polished project.

Probably no need for the forum attitude though. Dude just put up his build. The smart arse stuff is best left to the wonderful and useless world of youtube comments.

Last edited:
thanks everyone for the love.... I just asked if you like it or not.. I didn't ask for your 2 cents about the build..... but I will ride the shit out of it and ill post on youtube so all you can see that the bike works and I ride it.... every one has there bike and dream... I didn't ask for you guys to put my build down... its what I wanted and it come out just how I wanted.... thanks again....

Back