Right now I'm listening to...

listening... well, I like to get NPR radio sending the BBC news, that's on one speaker. And on another, WZHF radio (AM broadcast Ruskieradio that is on AM in Washington DC.) The two say things that are generally somewhat contradictory. This is very entertaining. Quite often good enough to choke on my beer.

listening... well, I like to get NPR radio sending the BBC news, that's on one speaker. And on another, WZHF radio (AM broadcast Ruskieradio that is on AM in Washington DC.) The two say things that are generally somewhat contradictory. This is very entertaining. Quite often good enough to choke on my beer.

Lessee.... one's a registered agent of the Russian government.... aka WPPR (Putin's Puppet Radio)...
... and the other's not.
Yeah, if I still drank beer, I'd be spittin' out a lot more than I consumed. :rolleyes:

Russian radio broadcast in DC??....I wondered where MTG and colleagues were gettin' their news: explains a lot:rolleyes:

Lessee.... one's a registered agent of the Russian government.... aka WPPR (Putin's Puppet Radio)...
... and the other's not.
Yeah, if I still drank beer, I'd be spittin' out a lot more than I consumed. :rolleyes:
Thanks Jim...
Humor> WZHF and BBC... It is said that "NPR" stands for "national propaganda radio"
The ruskies are better at propaganda than the BBC or NPR, imho...But BBC is very good. I think they're both, well all three, absurd, but better when taken in juxtaposition. Sometimes all three are lying! Of course, NPR and BBC are run by the US and the US, er UK ;)...and they're in financial trouble, and having supply problems, Ruskie has +3.5% growth, maybe... But geewhiz, I wish I could get Comrade Kimski of Korea on the shortwave...he's got a cute sister...and boosted a-bombs too! Sorry you stopped drinking beer brother Jim, was not Bud Lite, I hope! I suppose your loss is our gain... Modelo Negra is nice...better with some grain alcohol as General Ripper...no fluoride to contaminate the precious bodily fluids for me!

They say to study ones enemies. And study ones self. If you know both, then fear not a thousand battles.

So?

So I listened to the 4 hour presser and Q&A comrade Putin the evil dictator just gave...just before he announced his next run for re- election to dictator...innarrestin fella... Then I listened to the other great leaders, er dictators, whatever...

Cheers! :cheers:

Just dusted this off and give it a spin on the turntable:
Screenshot 2024-01-06 at 21.50.41.png

I forgot how good this was so looked it up on YouTube. (Vinyl is better of course):

Back