Right now I'm listening to...

Well that’s not such a surprise
Not one like for my last three posts, Hmmm
It seems like if it ain’t olde worldly blues or established rock / prog-rock it don’t fit the crowd here?
My musical tastes are much more open and wider. So maybe I must try harder for this audience?…:umm:

It seems like if it ain’t olde worldly blues or established rock / prog-rock it don’t fit the crowd here?
My musical tastes are much more open and wider. So maybe I must try harder for this audience?…:umm:
My tastes are quite different. I'm just too technologically challenged to figure out how to share. Perhaps it's for the better.

My tastes are quite different. I'm just too technologically challenged to figure out how to share. Perhaps it's for the better.
As a former musician I’m open to all musical styles.
From early blues that influenced the likes of Robert Plant, to the electronica of Kraftwerk. Alison Kraus to Zappa. Trad Irish to African drummers.
The song comes first, and production values are important to me.
Listen to The Buggles, Video Killed The Radio Star. A perfect Pop Song with top notch production values. Or Hot Rats by Frank Zappa.
Great musicians with brilliant production is always worth a listen.
As Ian Anderson once sang “Open your ears”

TREVOR HORN (The Buggles) A musician & producer of wonderful things.

A great back room re-work of Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Two Tribes

Mine as well, Ads. I don't spend enough time selectively listening, but my range includes blues from traditional acoustic to contemporary, jazz from ragtime to big-band to swing to contemporary, techno to funk, R & B, pure percussion (think Stomp), early 50's/60's rock n'roll, classic rock and so on... I struggle with symphonies and abhor opera. It's all mood-dependent and therefore very personal. Don't take offense for the lack of likes!

As a fella wot came in to the tunes of the Berlin Airlift and has certain memories I've been listening to the music from the good old days of cold war, which I assure y'all is far better than the warm sort...
songs> yes>
( standing in the ruins) and of course the (man she's got teeth!) Vera Lynn

Old time radio shows too, Boston Blackie, Rogers of the Gazette...

adios fellas.

Utah of the IWW sing about work...https://youtu.be/E5Ll51kcbjo?list=RDE5Ll51kcbjo

Saw him at Miner's Foundry...thank goodness. Hallelujah I'm a bum...

Been in several unions, mostly with one which was sympathetic to IWW, but now's become compradore scab lovin' finks...purged by law.

1697295738777.png

Bummer...

...part of my eclectic range... was listening to some Appalachian bluegrass earlier tonight. This was playing in my truck today:

Back