For Sale - Roller w/ title part out $750 plus shipping

FrkyMnky

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
I will sell everything listed except for the tank and fender for $750 plus shipping.

-79' frame w/ Ardcore tail and a clean Texas title
-Stock Mag wheels. New bearings, seals, axles, speedo delete, sprocket, and chain.
-Stock rotors w/ new SS bolts
-New tubes w/ Firestone tires ~400 miles if that
-Both calipers have been rebuilt with new pistons, banjo bolts, bleeders, slide bolts, etc.
-Goodrich Black SS brake lines front and rear. These are their modular lines, so you can switch out the end, keep ends and get longer hose, etc
-New front master from MikesXS
-Drag bars
-Barnett throttle w/ cable for VM34s and stock BS38s
-New grips, and spares
-Custom all brass front light w/ spare PAR bulbs in clear and
-Handmade leather seat setup on leaf spring
-New rear master fromMikesXS
-Custom all brass "stop" glass tail light
-DT gas tank and 7 Metal West fender painted and sealed by Visual Impact. Dual brass petcock with brass gas cap.

I listed the tank and fender separately, so you can view better pictures and information on those here:

http://www.xs650.com/threads/7-metal-west-fender-and-dt-tank.46531/

th_image-147.jpg
th_image-146.jpg
th_image-145.jpg
th_image-141.jpg
th_image-142.jpg
th_image-143.jpg
th_image-144.jpg
th_image-140.jpg

Last edited:
Updated with a list of what's included. Might of missed one or two things so ask if you have a question. Again, this is make an offer.

First off, sick build man!

What kind of a sticker are you thinking on your VM34s + Cable? Also, what's are the jetting specs you are running on them.

Thanks hombre,
Jon A.
The VM34, motor, electrical, forks, triple, exhaust, and shifter are all sold. I still have the throttle and cables if you are interested.

Derek

I'm interested In the seat setup is it something that can be removed and reused and price thanks

The seat can be removed with or without the leaf spring. I also have coil springs if you would like. I have a matching P Pad if interested as well. $125 shipped for both with springs?

Derek

The VM34, motor, electrical, forks, triple, exhaust, and shifter are all sold. I still have the throttle and cables if you are interested.

Derek

Thanks Derek for the response. Bummer, but I'm glad someone snagged em. I'll pass on the throttle/cable - the universe must be telling me to keep tweeking my bs34s for a bit longer. Haha.

Back