For Sale - Roller w/ title part out $750 plus shipping

The seat can be removed with or without the leaf spring. I also have coil springs if you would like. I have a matching P Pad if interested as well. $125 shipped for both with springs?

Derek
How does the leaf spring mount can't tell by pic 125 for p pad seat and spring right want to make shure I'm understanding. Thanks

So the spring has two holes drilled and then it bolts to the frame. I can get some pictures later if you need. The only part that I never was happy with but couldn't figure out a better way is the seat mount and the eye of the spring. Right now the mount and spring are basically one piece and you cannot take it apart. Not a big deal and you don't really see it but there are more elegant ways to do the mount.

Finally, yes $125 shipped for everything.

Derek

If you don't mind I would like to see some pics. Also what's there measurements on the seat

The seat is about 10" at the rear and about the same from the front point to the rise. Here are some picture as well. I will have to locate the p pad.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

The VM34, motor, electrical, forks, triple, exhaust, and shifter are all sold. I still have the throttle and cables if you are interested.

Derek

Hey Derek!

I maybe back in the game for that 1 to 2 throttle cable. What's your price on just the cable and what's your price on it with the throttle? This is all assuming they are still up for grabs. Shipping would be to 05452. Thanks man

Hey Derek!

I maybe back in the game for that 1 to 2 throttle cable. What's your price on just the cable and what's your price on it with the throttle? This is all assuming they are still up for grabs. Shipping would be to 05452. Thanks man

Let me double check on prices, but how does $70 sound for both shipped? I can get specifics on the cable if need be. Just let me know.

Derek

how much for the frame? Any stretch on it?

How does $500 sound plus shipping? Not sure if it will have to go freight or if it can be shipped regular UPS. Regarding the stretch, it's a 2" drop and 4" stretch Ardcore tail. I'm willing to include pretty much everything that bolts to the frame if you wish. PM me to discuss details.

Derek

Back